What is Shop Night?
- As part of our close relationship with our Sponsor, tbd Chevrolet, the club members of FSCC can take advantage of their shop, once a month, generally the 3rd Wednesday.
What can we do at Shop Night?
- We can pretty much anything we want to our Corvettes, as long as it can safely be completed in the 2 hour time limit. We can use their lifts. We can use the laptops to do TSB searches, as well as a battery tester and a Tech 2 Scan tool. Other tools are available at the GM technician's discretion.
- Members have completed oil changes to exhaust swaps during shop nights.
Do I need to bring my own tools?
- Yes, You should bring your own tools. We can use their lifts. If you have pneumatic tools, the GM technicians can assist you connecting up to their air.
If I have questions, is there anyone there to help?
- Yes, Win Kelly schedules one or more certified Corvette Technicians to be available to consultation and assistance.
Is there a cost to attend shop Night?
- No, Attending shop night is absolutely free and one of the many benefits of being a member of FSCC. We are encouraged to attend shop night, even if it just to lift your corvette and check the undercarriage.